POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : code examples coloured in docs : Re: code examples coloured in docs Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:28:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: code examples coloured in docs
From: Gleb
Date: 20 Mar 2002 16:04:54
Message: <3c98f976@news.povray.org>
news:3c98e025@news.povray.org...
> In article <3c98c31c@news.povray.org> , "Gleb" <gk1### [at] sotonacuk> wrote:

> While you get your help in HTML, the documentation source is not
maintained in
> real HTML.  Thus the problem is not finding some tags to add coloring.

And what is it then?

I guess that the help files were generated automatically using perl script
( Generated by makedocs.pl version 1.0 rev 15 Copyright (c) POV-Team
1991-2001 )
from some collection of source files, but this is even better, than
to have them in html form only. At least w32 version help is already
coloured
except pov source code. It's a real pity if there is no solution for other
platforms.

All this is not actually for me, I can have it anyway.
And of course, this is not a first place question, even not a third one,
but...

Regards,

Gleb